Hello Visitor! Many thanks for perambulating. This blog is about few things that I find interesting in my work life.
I believe to be a technology professional with consistent success in delivering software solutions built on Microsoft technologies. I’m working as a Senior Software Developer and an enthusiastic Clean-Coder at the GfK MSS Fernsehforschung. My focus is on web development on cloud platforms with Microsoft technologies.
In private I am a husband and proud father of two daughters in Nürnberg, Germany. I spend most of my free time with my family (playing, hiking, biking, etc…). One of my favorite hobbies is the aquaristics. I also play table-soccer, table-tennis and badminton sometimes…
Few statements and sayings describing my (professional-) life:
- “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” Reinhold Niebuhr
- “nothing at Facebook is someone else’s problem.”
- “No one owns the culture, It’s autonomous and decentralized; we all own it together.”
- “Phenomenal products are usually built by a phenomenal team.” Mike Cannon-Brookes
- “Be the change you seek.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.” Mother Teresa